Housing loan is amongst the largest retail loans in terms of ticket sizes. Apart from top-line, it also generates good income for you and your bank.
Retail bankers must first learn to sell a ‘house’ and the housing loan will ‘follow’ ! A look at the property ads in daily newspapers is a good starting point. You will learn enough sales tips from these ads !!
- Work-from-home will become more of a routine, even post-covid. This will result in desire for:
- Independent houses in plotted developments
- Larger homes
- More opportunities for gig working will also reinforce this need for larger houses. If one of the spouses is not working because of family obligations, he/she might start now with his new opportunity.
- Need for more ‘healthier’ surroundings and lesser need to ‘travel to work’ will also make many to relocate to more preferred residential surroundings
Besides the above, there are a combination of many other factors that make the ‘next 12 months, ideal for home buyers’, especially for end users:
- Attractive prices
- Lucrative payment plans by builders
- Availability of ready-to-move houses
- Lowest home loan interest rates in many, many years
Do not miss out on this huge market opportunity to sell your housing loan product to your customers! A good win-win situation !!
Try our micro-learning courses under BygC Bytes to gain more such insights.