- Create a LinkedIn profile, if you do not have it yet.
- If you already have it, update your profile immediately!
- Connect with every good customer you know, especially if you are handling a portfolio.
- When you send a connection request on LinkedIn, send a brief note introducing yourself – simple and straightforward introduction works best.
- There is no need to hesitate while sending a connection request to an unknown or senior person – the fact that you are not face-to-face with that individual, will give you the required confidence, even if you consider yourself as the most introverted person alive 🙂
- Spend at least 30 minutes every week on LinkedIn – you will find enough opportunities to connect with many potential customers.
- P.S. Experience suggests that new customers give you the biggest deals!
Try this out and share your thoughts….